Mb Thunder K8QWE, Quad Amd Opteron, Nforcepro, Gfx, (3) Gbe, Sata Raid, Ssi Meb
- SSI MEB 13 x 16-inch form factor 128-bit dual channel memory bus
- Supports up to 64 GB DDR RAM w/ECC Support
- General Features: NVIDIA n Force Professional 2200 + 2050 chipsets Quad Socket 940 architecture
- Supports up to four (4) AMD Opteron 8xx processors Supports single and dual core processors
- Tyan Thunder K8QE (S4885) NVIDIA n Force Pro 2200 Quad Socket 940 SSI MEB Server Motherboard
Based on the NVIDIA n Force Professional 2200 chipset, this Tyan Thunder K8QE (S4885) SSI MEB Motherboard delivers strong server computing for small businesses! This Thunder K8QE (S4885) motherboard supports as much as two AMD Opteron 800 Series Socket 940 processors including dual-core processors! Order now! This Tyan Thunder K8QE (S4885) functions sixteen 184-pin DIMM sockets that can hold as much as 64 GB of DDR memory! Please wash hands appropriate after handling internal components and circuit boards and steer clear of inhalation of fumes if heating the solder. Set up a fast network with dual Marvell Gigabit Ethernet and single Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports. WARNING: The solder utilised in this product contains lead, a chemical identified to the State of California to lead to birth defects and other reproductive harm. It also includes 4 SATA/300 ports with RAID 0, 1, 0+1 support, and two IDE connectors with support of up to two devices each and a single floppy controller! Video is provided by the ATI Rage XL video controller with 8 MB frame buffer! This K8QE (S4885) motherboard gives plenty of expansion ports with its four PCI Express x16 slots (two wired as x4) and a PCI slot.
2019 Copyright (C) Tyan Motherboards